PLUSLINE ...at top speed to the corner stitch!The sensor-controlled PLUSLINE recognizes the edge and sets a precise corner stitch automatically. It supports the operator’s handling with programmed operating cycles or with automatic sewing stops after the sewing direction has changed. PLUSLINE stands for increased performance with significant relief for the operator thanks to the most modern technology. The machines from the PLUSLINE-Generation guarantee an accurate, reproducible quality with a high output. The new control concept with touch screen panels assures simple operation.
- Quick and exact sewing of corner stitches with the highly accurate sensor system
- Modern touch-screen-control panel for very simple operation
- Different angles and contours on the workpiece can be altered or adjusted easily with the touch-screen control panel
- Constant seam margin with the electronically-controlled edge guide
- High reproductive accuracy of the sewing process (high sewing accuracy – constant stitch lengths)
- Programmable sewing stop before changes of the sewing direction, or before corners and angles
- Variable top stitching widths and stitch lengths
- 99 seam programs each with 25 seam segments – flexible alteration at any time
- Edge guide infinitely programmable: 1 - 18.5 mm
- Very simple selection of stored programs for various applications —> illustrated with symbols
- Thread nipper (-909/44) for a neat seam start
- Presser foot and needle bar height can be adjusted from the outside More than 15 years experience with direct drive technology
- Triple switch within reach of the operator: forward/reverse, 2 multi-function buttons
ApplicationsControlled top-stitching of small parts such as collars, cuffs, flaps, shoulder flaps, sleeve clasps etc.